VOCATIONAL TRAINER OFFICER CERTIFICATES (VTO)
COURSE OBJECTIVE :
Training program to produce skillful trainer as needed in Act of 652 (NASDA) Standard 6 and criteria to be PP/PPD:
“Has at least SKM in vocational trainer or certificate of vocational institution or certificate in teaching vocational recognized by JPK/MLVK”
TRAINING LEARNING FRAMEWORK:
Applying NOSS Vocational Training Operation (I-031-3:2014) as basic guideline.
Course implementation is 3 and half month theory (methodology) in CIAST and 6 month internship training at Institute for Public Skills Training or Private (ILKA/S).
Students who graduated successfully will be awarded Certificate of Vocational Trainer Officer (VTO) (SKM Level 3) from Department of Skills Development (JPK/DSD).
- Malaysian citizenship between 20 – 35 years old
- Pass SPM or SPMV with pass in Bahasa Malaysia (BM) subject and Sejarah (for SPM candidates for 2013 and above).
- Has one of the following elligibility:
- Advanced Diploma of Skills Malaysia (DLKM); or
- Diploma of Skills Malaysia (DKM); or
- Certificate of Skills Malaysia (SKM) Level 3.
- Not blind or color blind or myopic or deaf (without aids) or mute or physical disabled/limbs which caused difficulty in practical works and learning sessions.
- Passes in Interviewed Session conducted.
a) Application from government employees subject to the approval of their respective departments
b) Candidates should be prepared to be placed undergo Internship Training at any Accredited Centre in Malaysia
JOB OPPORTUNITIES :
Graduates may apply for a position as Vocational Trainer in any JPK Accredited Center