Facilitator Skills Course is a program developed specifically for potential NOSS, WIMs and Questions Facilitators Development which offered to industry representatives or companies, Accredited Centres (PBs) and Industry Lead Body (ILB). This course aims to assist and strengthen the quality of facilitators, who are capable of producing high quality Standard & Curriculum training documents to meet occupational standards and national industry requirements. The contents of this course emphasize to the participants the facilitating techniques that facilitators should use to develop quality NOSS / WIM / Questions.
- Introduction of Facilitator
- Group Methodology Application
- Communication Skills
- Apply methodology in Facilitation Session
5. Facilitator in NOSS / WIM / Question Development
- Enhance new knowledge and skills in facilitating techniques where the facilitator’s ability to conduct development workshops or discussions is more effective.
- Strengthen the facilitator’s confidence in adopting a facilitative approach to the process of interaction between team members or panellists.
- Develop the skills of educators to train facilitators from public agencies, accredited centres and industries with the aim of developing quality NOSS / WIM / Question.
This course is free. Lodging and meals are provided. Courses will be conducted at the Public Training Institute (ILA) / Hotel using accommodation facilities and related premises facilities.
NOSS (DESCUM) / WIM / QUESTION FACILITATOR CERTIFICATION
The main requirements to be certified as a NOSS (DESCUM) / WIM / Questions Facilitator are to meet the following criteria:
- Attend NOSS (DESCUM) / WIM / Questions Development Course and
- Attend Facilitator Skills Course.
Upon completion and passing of these requirements, candidates will be certified by CIAST / JPK as NOSS (DESCUM) / WIM / Question Facilitator. They are further qualified to conduct NOSS, WIM or Question Development sessions.
- Borang permohonan Kursus Atas Talian.
- Nota Fasilitator
COURSE / EXAMINATION DATE (subject to amendment)
Siries 1 Central Zone 10-14 August 2020
Siries 2 Central Zone 07-11 September 2020
Date of Examination only: 29-30 September 2020
You are invited to apply to take the Course/Examination by going to eKursus CIAST, https://ekursus.ciast.gov.my/courses_schedule/crs_course_list.php. Requirement for those applying for the examination only must have successfully attended the Facilitator Skills course.
(T) 03-5543 8200 (F) 03-5543 8274
|Nama Pegawai||Samb||e-Mel (@ciast.gov.my)|
|En. Salim bin Amil||8299||salim|
|En. Mohd Yusri bin Pardi||8275||myusri|
|En. Mohd Ozahir bin Mat Palal||8286||ozahir|
|Pn. Mahani binti Mokhtar||8287||mahani|
|En. Zamri bin Nawi||8299||zamri|
|En. Mohd Khalid bin Aman||8261||mkhalid|
|Pn. Marsita binti Abdul Kadir||8288||marsita|