The SkillsMalaysia Journal is a journal published once a year that aims to publish Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) articles. We particularly encourage manuscripts that discuss latest research findings or contemporary research that can be used directly or indirectly in addressing critical issues and sharing of advanced knowledge and best practices in TVET development. The primary, but not exclusive, audiences are academicians, instructors, graduate students, practitioners, Centre of Excellence (COE) and others interested in TVET research and development on the following themes:
- Technical Education Training Materials;
- Training and Learning Methods;
- Standard and Curriculum;
- Training Delivery Methods;
- Technology Updates;
- Instructors Training and Quality Skills Training; and
- Technical/Innovation Projects.
- The journal accepts articles in either English or Bahasa Melayu.
VOL. 4, NO. 1, DIS 2018 (Click Here)