Centre for Instructor and Advanced Skill Training (CIAST) Client Charter
We at the Centre for Instructor and Advanced Skill Training (CIAST) have been entrusted to produce trained instructors as well as enhance their skills as needed by the country. Therefore:
- We promise to mainstream skill training by providing and organising quality instructor training programmes and skill training that are appropriate to meet the needs of the nation’s skill training institutions and current technology development;
- We promise to advertise and disseminate information on the training opportunities available to the public. Applications for the courses are open throughout the year. Course offers to successful applicants will be released at the latest one month before the course starts;
- We promise to develop instructional and learning materials to reinforce the delivery of training at public and private accredited centres in accordance with the needs of the nation’s industrial sector;
- We promise to certify instructors who are competent and qualified according to national skill work standards; and
- We promise to provide learning infrastructure, training equipment, an ICT-replete infrastructure and a conducive environment to clients’ satisfaction.
In executing the responsibilities entrusted to the Centre for Instructor and Advanced Skill Training (CIAST), excellence and friendly and courteous service are our priority.